UCI scientists discover minimum mass for galaxies
This project has been started for all people interested in Astronomy and
Astrophysics. You do not need special knowledge to use the information
which is collected here. One of the goals is to offer interesting things
as well to complete laymans as to professional astronomers. A more detailed
description, what can be found in this archive, is available, too.
Some of the pages have now a mini version of the MAA logo on it. This logo can be used to jump back to this entry page.
The is a mirror site of MAA at www.maa.mhn.de
Please use our contact page to send suggestions, complaints or bugs.
Für unsere deutschen Leser steht ein
deutschsprachiger Service bereit.
Did not see what you are looking for ? Try: The MAA Search Engine
- Awards received for the MAA and mirrored pages
- The Munich Archive Astromaps
- Astronomical Catalogs
- A collection of frequently asked question about astronomy and astrophysics
- Short explanations and definitions around astronomy
- Mirror of SEDS Messier Data
- Astro teaching textes
- Other links and services of astronomical interest
- The Shoemaker-Levy impact on jupiter.
- Stellar Data, Moonphases, Constellations etc.
- Astronomical tools and programs
- What's new or updated (last update 14.07.2006)
- Humourous and other things around astronomy
Credits: This project has been initiated by C.
Kronberg and is supported by the USM
and the LRZ.
© 1995-2007 C. Kronberg
Last modification: 14-06-2003